Easy Lean Burgers
A Juicy Lean Beef Patty Perfect For Any BBQ
These Super Simple Burgers are perfect for the summer grills! packed with flavour and very little effort, they’re sure to impress any burger lovers out there.
1 Lbs Lean Ground Beef
1/2 tsp Truffle Oil
1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
1-1/2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
Large Pinch Salt
Large Pinch Pepper
1/4 tsp Dried Mustard
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Large Garlic Clove (Minced)
- In a large bowl mix together with your clean hands all the ingredients until fully combined.
- Divide beef mixture into three even portions. (about 6 oz. each)
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a 4″ round cookie cutter on the parchment paper and fill with one of the three beef portions.
- With a spoon evenly press the beef down to form a burger shape then carefully lift cookie cutter up and repeat this process for the next two portions of beef.
- After Burgers are shaped, cover with plastic what and set in fridge for 1-8 hours. This helps the burgers keep their shape during the cooking process.
- After Burgers have rested, Grill on high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Once Burgers are done enjoy them with your favourite buns and toppings!
Disclaimer: All Grill temperatures may vary therefore cooking times may need to be adjusted.
Summer is here and barbecues are blazing so get those burgers cooking! I topped my burger with blackened poblano peppers, peameal bacon, onions, cheddar cheese, pickles, mustard, ketchup, relish and hot sauce!
Let me know what you’ll top this burger with! Would your father enjoy this fathers day Burger?
Thank-you so much for stopping by and be sure to subscribe to notifications so you don’t miss out on any of my original recipes!
Until next time,
Clay Smith, Claycooks