This is a play on the classic while trying to stay true to the idea of a sangria
When making this recipe my goal was to achieve that same balance of flavour found in a really good sangria. Keeping in mind that I didn’t want this to just be a punch filled with fruit to the top.
I’m going to teach you how I make the perfect White sangria for your pool party, barbecue or any special occasion you can enjoy!
1 Cup Apple Juice
The Juice From 2 Grapefruits
The Juice From 2 Lemons
1 Cup Sugar
- In a medium pot add and mix all the ingredients together.
- Bring to a boil on high heat and let boil for 2 minutes
- Turn Heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and place in mason jars or bottles fro later use
- Allow white grenadine to fully cool in fridge before making sangria.
1 Cup White Grenadine
2 Cups Vodka
750 ml Prossecco or Cava
500 ml Sparkling water
2 Lemons Sliced
1 Cup Frozen Peaches
8 Cups of Ice
- In a Large Pitcher or Bowl (minimum 3 Litres) add all ingredients together.
- With a large spoon mix ingredients until about two thirds of the ice is melted.
- Please Drink Responsibly and Do Not Drink and Drive.
*This drink can be stored in the fridge for up to 3-4 days to enjoy
That’s my Spin on the classic Sangria. This is perfect for those people who dont love red wine but still want to experience the drink everyone is talking about! If you want to learn how to make the perfect Classic Sangria the click here
What’s your favourite Cocktail? Let me know in the comments below! Also, make sure to tag me on Instagram to show me your re-creation of this Great Tasting Cocktail!
Thank-you so much for stopping by and be sure to subscribe to notifications so you don’t miss out on any of my original recipes!
Until next time,
Clay Smith, Claycooks