Gluten – Free Peach Oatmeal
Spiced with Cinnamon & Honey!
I have never been a huge breakfast lover and most mornings an entire pot of coffee is my “breakfast” of choice. Lately I’ve been attempting to put more of an effort into this meal and in doing so, I have discovered my love of oatmeal! There are endless flavour combinations so I never get tired of the same old thing plus, it’ll keep you feeling full for longer – which is great for keeping those mid-morning hunger pangs at bay! This particular recipe was created to be gluten-free to avoid that heavy feeling in your stomach so many of us get from gluten-forward dishes.
2 Peaches, sliced
1/3 cup of Gluten-Free Oats
1 tsp of Honey
1/4 tsp of Cinnamon, ground
2/3 cup of Boiling Water
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay half of the sliced peaches around the bottom of an oven-safe bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry oats and cinnamon then pour into oven-safe bowl.
- Drizzle honey over oats.
- Add boiling water.
- Lay remaining sliced peaches on top of the oats and sprinkle with dried oats.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until oats become tender.
I invite you to re-discover your love of breakfast like I have by trying out this delicious, healthy and easy oatmeal recipe!
Also, let me know some of your favourite breakfast dishes, I could always use some more inspiration to keep me on team breakfast! If you do re-create this recipe, I’d love to see it! Tag me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter!
Thank-you so much for stopping by and be sure to subscribe to notifications so you don’t miss out on any of my original recipes!
Until next time,
Clay Smith, Claycooks